We offer turnkey solution sets of video surveillance systems for working with the iViport service. The kit includes video cameras, a router, power supplies and splitters (or power injectors) and patch cords.
Such a turnkey solution has a number of undeniable advantages for the user of video surveillance systems:
- Savings. You save your money and time, avoiding a long search, studying, acquiring and integrating the compatibility of the components of the video system separately.
- Easy to install. To install a video surveillance system, you do not need the assistance of expensive specialists.
- Ready to work. The sets are fully configured to work in the iViport cloud service from the moment of connection.
- Wide range of application. Video surveillance systems work with any wired Internet provider.
- Broad functionality. Free applications for smartphones and tablets Apple and Android allow you to view your camcorders from anywhere in the world.
Choose a a turnkey solution set of iViport cloud services and save your money and time!
Sets for external use
Outdoor video cameras
Outdoor video cameras are used for organizing street video surveillance. As a rule, outdoor video surveillance cameras have IP65/IP66 protection class and an extended range of operating temperatures and humidity. Anti-vandal security cameras with a reinforced casing are often used for outdoor video surveillance systems.
For the organization of twenty-four-hour video surveillance are used cameras with a day-night work mode and automatic IR illumination.
Recording modes of outdoor video cameras can be set according to your needs:
- Twenty-four-hour recording with preservation of multi-day video archives
- Schedule recording on specified days and hours
- Motion detection recording
Indoor surveillance video cameras
A modern indoor surveillance camera will help to ensure the safety of your loved ones and your property, control over your business and its protection.
The cost of an indoor IP camera varies widely, depending on the quality of the equipment and its functionality. Based on our experience, we offer you a reasonable choice of indoor video cameras or turnkey video sets for indoor video surveillance in accordance with your needs and without overpayments.
Indoor video cameras are used to install video surveillance in closed rooms:
- In offices, shopping centers and malls
- Inside workshops and warehouses
- In an apartment, in a private house, in the summer cottage
Surveillance cameras with sound
A separate category of cameras – cameras with sound, which have a built-in microphone, or slots for connecting an external microphone. The microphone allows online viewing of the surveillance camera with sound, as well as saving video with sound stream.
Indoor video cameras with sound are indispensable in video surveillance systems, where managers want to be able to see and hear customer service of their business, and also take advantage of the ability to archive and play the recording if necessary. Also, these cameras are widely used in households, in particular in monitoring children. Installation of video surveillance systems with sound in cafes, shops, warehouses is an indispensable assistant in resolving various disputable situations with consumers.
Routers are necessary in video surveillance systems for connecting video cameras to the Internet.
Wi-Fi routers can provide both wired and wireless connection. Support for IPsec protocol provides the ability to organize the necessary degree of data protection. PoE technology will allow the installation of a Wi-Fi router in a remote location, without laying an additional power line.
We tested and selected for you the most high-quality and popular kinds of routers for video surveillance systems.