Do you think that the selection of digital video equipment, its installation and integration, as well as the organization of viewing and archiving video information on the cloud is a technically difficult task for you? Leave such thoughts behind! Our company has made complex technologies simple and convenient to use for you.
Service iViport offers reliable, simple and convenient connection of surveillance cameras with the possibility of remote viewing from the cloud:
- Select a ready-made video surveillance kit
- Leave an application
- After payment, agree the date and time of installation (or install the video kit yourself)
This is all you need to know about IP-based video surveillance technologies and cloud technologies. All the rest will be done by our specialists. View your video cameras on a smartphone, tablet or computer from anywhere in the world.
You can choose the right turnkey solution for video surveillance kit on the Equipment page of this site. Our prices will pleasantly surprise you.Equipment
The DIY solution
You can connect remote video surveillance equipment via the Internet yourself. However, we draw your attention to the fact that this connection procedure requires professional knowledge in the field of video surveillance and software. Therefore, we recommend using the turnkey solution option for users with general knowledge in these areas.
Users, who choose to follow installation and connection procedures by themselves, need to make sure that they can perform the following steps:
- Select and purchase a camera, router, power supplies, cable and consumables for installing a video surveillance system
- Install and connect equipment
- Order a Static IP Address
- Set up your video camera:
- download the sadp program for camera search
- activate your camera
- replace the factory IP address with DHCP
- adjust the resolution and the stream (see the setup guidelines)
- Configure the router (see the instructions for configuring port forwarding on the router)
- Register on the website www.iviport.com and confirm the registration in your e-mail
- Go to your account at www.iviport.com and add a camera (see the instructions for adding a camera in the Help section)
- Choose a tariff and replenish your account.
iViport cloud surveillance service will provide twenty-four-hour access to your cameras and storage of the video archive in a secured cloud.
For more detailed information and instructions for various connection steps, see the Help section on our website.